Sea freight forwarding
- Breakbulk cargoes.
- Ro-Ro cargo.
- International overland transportation: FTL and LTL.
- Container haulage.
- Project transportation: heavy lift, out of gauge.
- IATA Licensed.
- Perishable & DG.
- Critical shipments.
- Services 24/7.
- Hand carriers.
- Rail – Road – Ocean and vice versa.
- Centralized control for international cross trade shipments.
- A division specialized in the international transport and logistics of any cargo requiring temperature heavy lift
- Processed food (fruits, vegetables, meat, frozen fish, seafood and prepared meals).
- Transportation of industrial equipments, machinery and heavy lifts and out of gauge cargo.
- Assembly and disassembly of industrial equipments.
- Special port operations.
Logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Supply Chain Management.
- Platform and distribution services.
- Picking and packaging.
- Stock control.
- Customs inspection. Partial or total checking / inspection of Cargo & Containers resealing.
- Cross docking.
- National and local distribution.
- Warehousing under Customs control.
- Permit change of status.
- Bonded goods.
- Bonded containers’ unstuffing.
- Time unlimited bonded warehousing.